Technical Project Manager
Accutive is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in IT consulting services, technology solutions and cyber security. We are looking for a seasoned full time or part time Technical Project Manager to join our growing Professional Services organization.
- Manage multiple client facing projects, working with teammates from business analysis, development, and quality assurance in a variety of projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Coordinate appropriate resources to meet project needs, utilizing resources across projects in the most efficient manner.
- Schedule and conduct customer meetings; strong interaction with customers in on-line and on-site meetings.
- Regularly communicate project progress to clients, project team, and management in a timely manner.
- Identify, track, and escalate issues and risks as appropriate, managing them to resolution ensuring deliverables are being completed within defined client expectations.
- Support the sales process by scoping, costing, and creating SOWs.
- Support monthly customer invoicing process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Energetic, polished, confident, self-starter with a proactive style.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage the project budget, identifying when expenditures will occur, overseeing the budget vs. spend throughout the project’s life-cycle and incorporating controls to ensure the project stays within budget.
- Act as a consultant to clients by understanding their expectations and requirements and effectively communicating across functional teams.
- Must have ability to multitask, work well under pressure and be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree
- PMP/ PMI Certification preferred
- 5+ years in a client facing Project Management role
- 5+ years of software implementation experience. External customer-facing experience required. Experience in professional services and/or consulting roles is preferred
- Strong background with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and specifically managing software projects
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Driven personality, able to get the job done – self sufficient
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Zoom etc.
- Experience authoring, red-lining, and executing SOW documents
- Experience managing globally dispersed teams
Nice to Have
- Experience managing banking, financial services, and/or security projects.
- 100% remote position with occasional travel to customer sites.
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and Develop high-quality, enterprise-level software
- Review and debug code; Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve products
- Document development phases
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C++, and the Java/J2EE platform, Angular 2, and .NET
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with UI / UX development
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accutive is currently seeking a Sales Engineer with specialization in IT Security.
Must have experience with Encryption, PKI, Tokenization, and Authentication.
Development experience with Java, C++, and .NET also required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com