As a Senior Business Analyst, you will demonstrate your expertise day to day in support, analysis, solutions delivery, and project work for Fintech solutions and software. Projects will involve working with Temenos, MuleSoft, AML compliance solutions, and Capitalstream. You will leverage your experience with different technologies and your understanding of related business processes to provide leadership and guidance to clients.
We need people who are versatile in several different technologies, enjoy complex problem-solving, and have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to the end user.
- Applying analytical techniques to develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business needs and requirements.
- Interpreting, and translating client business requirements into viable solutions.
- Providing specialist advice on the design of the system from the client’s business perspective.
- Participating in the development of the criteria, scenarios, and scripts for system testing.
- Coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Clarifying functional requirements and resolving implementation issues.
- Assisting application developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Training design and delivery for end users.
- Closely collaborating with Project Manager and/or Team Leads to estimate development complexity and timelines.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience; however, candidates with 10+ years of experience will be preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of SDLC and PMBOK processes.
- Self-motivated team player who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects at one time.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment.
- Professional demeanor, personal integrity, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience interacting with, and presenting to clients and senior leadership, including the ability to lead effective meetings.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and a proven track record of completing deliverables on time.
- Demonstrated proficiency with process mapping using Visio and other tools.
- Proficiency working with MS Project and the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fast learner with the ability to rapidly acquire and effectively apply new skills and knowledge.
- Ability to effectively break down business problems into logical tasks.
- Exceptional service orientation, responsiveness, and follow-up.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Professional designation related to Business Analysis, such as IIBA or PMI BA certification
- Organizational Change Management experience is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services or related industries
- Position is remote; however, candidates must reside in the United States or Canada