Earlier this year, someone somehow forgot to renew an authentication certificate and Microsoft Teams went down for three hours. In 2017, an expired digital certificate at Equifax exposed the personal data of 147 million people for more than two months.
Are all of your digital certificates up to date? Do you have a public key maintenance strategy for this business-critical infrastructure?
Managing the rapid growth of keys and digital certificates across your organization is a strategic business issue. Problems with this critical infrastructure can take down your network, disrupt operations, erode trust, torpedo productivity, and expose your organization to attack.
With more and more certificates required for everything from network security to machine identity and IoT devices, managing your public key infrastructure (PKI) is an ever larger, increasingly complex challenge that must be solved.
Our clients are protected through our partnership with Venafi, a cybersecurity market leader. Together we provide effective digital certificate management and PKI solutions.
Venafi offers machine identity protection to secure machine-to-machine connections and communications by protecting machine identity types with orchestrated cryptographic keys and digital certificates.
Accutive delivers enterprise wide PKI management services, leveraging Venafi solutions, to help our clients ensure they stay up, operational, and safe:
- Certificate Lifecycle and Deployment – Complete certificate and key lifecycle management, from generation to revocation or retirement, delivered with deployment and validation services to ensure every client has the right certificate for the right use case at the right time.
- Operational Services – We handle your manual certificate management tasks, as well as scheduling, automation, and monitoring of ongoing operational and support services on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly schedule.
- User Support – New use case development and deployment, onboarding, training, and use case reviews to ensure compliance with best practices and industry trends.
- Industry Advance – Accutive’s team of certified Venafi consultants help you stay ahead of industry changes, such as SHA2 and the coming shift toward limited certificate lifetimes to 12 months or less.
- Centralized Visibility and Control – Attention and prompt action from a dedicated team, instead of internal resources with conflicting priorities, eliminating the need to hire fulltime resources to manage your certificate ecosystem. Access to a group of subject matter experts with hundreds of Venafi deployments, instead of depending on just one resource who knows the system.
With a full range of technology consulting services and cyber security solutions, Accutive leverages more than a decade of expertise to provide insight on emerging technologies, product selection and fit, and end-to-end implementations. Our talented consultants are technical specialist with decades of industry experience. We’re a responsive, nimble team that adapts our products and services to deliver cost effective, timely, best-fit results.